The EP50S series absolute rotary encoders feature Ø50 mm size housings with Ø8 mm solid shafts. The single-turn absolute rotary encoders are available in various resolutions (up to 1024 divisions). The series is also available in various output codes including BCD, binary, and Gray codes. The encoders are ideal for various industrial applications requiring precise measurement, including machine tools, robotics, textile, and parking facilities.
- Ø50mm housing, Ø8mm solid shaft
- Various output code options : BCD, binary, Gray code
- Various resolutions : up to 10-bit (1024 divisions)
- IP64 protection structure (IEC standard)
- Rubber Extrusion / Plastic Injection Molding Process(Video)
- Application example of automation system
- Parking Tower Entry/Exit
Absolute rotary encoders are used to control the rotating position of parking turntables used during entry/exit of automobiles.