FANUC Robot R-1000iA
The FANUC Robot R-1000iA is a compact and high-speed robot having a wrist capacity of 80kg to 130kg. Compact mechanical unit and outstanding motion performance are suitable for handling, spot welding and palletizing in dense layout work cells.
5 models are available to meet a variety of applications:
FANUC Robot R-1000iA/80F. /100F. /130F
- These robots have a large operating space (including its rear and downward side) and can also be installed upside down.
- The slimmest design in width makes it possible to locate the robot close to neighboring robots. fixtures and workpieces.
- High-speed approach from home to working position and fast positioning in a short pitch motion can minimize a throughput.
FANUC Robot R-1000iA/80H
- This model is 5 axes type robot that is suitable for the high speed transfer.
- Compact mechanical unit can reduce installation space in factories.
FANUC Robot R-1000iA/120E-713
- This model is 7 axes type robot that has an axis for changing the J2 arm length in addition to the 6 axes in the conventional robot.
- This robot contributes to line size reduction by ensuring a larger operating space when located close to a workpiece.
Latest intelligent functions with iRVision (integrated vision) and force sensor are available.
|FANUC Robot R-1000iA||/80F||/100F||/130F||/120F-7B||/80H|
|Max. payload at wrist||80kg||100kg||130kg||120kg||80kg|
|Motion range (X, Y)||2230mm, 3738mm||2230mm, 3779mm||2230mm, 3465mm|
|Matching controller||R-30iB/R-30iB Plus (A-, B-cabinet), R-30iB Mate/R-30iB Mate Plus (standard)||R-30iB/R-30iB Plus (A-, B-cabinet)|
|Input power capacity||12kVA||15kVA||12kVA|