Haitima Electric Ball Valve
Haitima electric control ball valve has 2 main lines of flange mounting type and thread mounting type, used for many different environments and plants: use environments such as water, clean water, waste water, system with solid powder ...
Haitima electric control ball valve is the line of electric control ball valves with origin of Haitima - Taiwan.
This type of electric control ball valve comes in two forms:
- Type of flange mounting: easy to install, remove, repair, more stable, used for a variety of pipe sizes from small to large sizes. Typical sizes: DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300
- Thread mounting type: commonly used for small sizes. Valves are used for many different environments and plants: use environments such as water, clean water, waste water, powdered solid systems such as bran powder, cement powder, etc. Some cases can be used for dilute chemical systems.
The most common valve sizes: 15A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 50A
- Material: stainless steel 304
- Temperature: 0 ~ 180 degrees Celsius
- Pressure: PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63
- Ball valves with 3 stems stand great pressure
- Voltage: 220V, 24V (Some cases use up to 380V)
- Fitting type: Thread