INFICON calibrated test leaks enable to test and to calibrate the Helium sniffer leak detector Protec P3000(XL) for the highest quality demands in leak detection. The handling of the test leaks and the calibration of the sniffer leak detectors is very easy. The function of these leaks is based on a special quartz capillary which is customized to deliver a specific reduced flow from a test gas reservoir.
INFICON provides a wide range of calibrated test leaks for Helium sniffer leak detectors in industrial enviroments. The test leaks are available in different leak rates.
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Easy to use
- Available in different leak rates
- Inspection certificate included in accordance to DIN EN 10204:2004-3.1
- Traceable to PTB certificate
- Highly accurate and reliable due to the profil of the quartz capillary
- Metal-free capillary for low temperature dependance
Test and Calibration of Helium sniffer leak detectors.