INFICON calibrated test leaks enable to test and to calibrate refrigerant sniffer leak detectors for the highest quality demands in leak detection. The handling of the test leaks and the calibration of the sniffer leak detectors is very easy. The function of these leaks is based on a special quartz capillary which is customized to deliver a specific reduced flow from a test gas reservoir.
INFICON provides a wide range of calibrated test leaks for refrigerant sniffer leak detectors in industrial enviroments. The test leaks are available in different leak rates and test gases.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Available in different leak rates
- Inspection certificate included in accordance to DIN EN 10204:2004-3.1
- Traceable to PTB certificate
- Highly accurate and reliable due to the profil of the quartz capillary
- Metal-free capillary for low temperature dependance
Customer specific calibrated leaks available to meet specific customer requirements concerning refrigerant type and leak rate:
12220SF for flammable refrigerants; leak rate 2 - 5 g/a
12220SN for non-flammable refrigerants; leak rate 2 - 5 g/a
12240SF for flammable refrigerants; leak rate 10 - 14 g/a
12240SN for non-flammable refrigerants; leak rate 10 - 14 g/a
Test and calibration of sniffer leak detectors.