Manufacturers of helium leak testing systems require calibrated leaks of various sizes with individually adjusted leak rates for the purpose of setting up and calibrating their systems. Depending on the type of application, these calibrated leaks are either installed in the test sample as a master leak or are installed in the test chamber itself.
INFICON offers calibrated leaks which are capable of meeting the requirements concerning type and required leak rate.
- Various types adapted to different customer requirements
- Simple to operate
- Easy to install
- Ideal installations dimensions
- All calibration leaks are supplied with a factory certificate indicating their leak rate
- As a master calibration leak built directly into the test sample
- Directly installed to the test chamber
- Use as a calibration leak for sniffer applications