As the first accurate, reliable, highly sensitive, cordless refrigerant leak detector, the original D-TEK revolutionized the field. Now we have built on that technology leadership to create D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector. This next-generation refrigerant leak detector uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell that is extremely sensitive to all refrigerants—and only refrigerants.
D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector maintains that sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance, even with the newer refrigerant blends. Best of all, the sensing cell lasts for approximately 1,000 hours—almost 10 times longer than the original D-TEK sensor—to lower your cost of ownership and improve job site productivity.
Additional enhancements include a charging status indicator, sensor failure indication, and rechargeable NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries. All in an easy-to-use unit with the quality and durability you’ve come to expect from INFICON.
- 1000+ hour sensor life for low cost of ownership
- Infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response remains consistent and accurate
- Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, SF6, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- Infrared cell cannot be overloaded or “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing (“zeroing”)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH battery is environmentally friendly, won’t corrode, and provides greater charging capacity
- Made in the USA
- Two year replacement warranty
- Industrial AC & Refrigeration