The INFICON UL1000 Fab Mobile Helium Leak Detector is specifically designed to meet the requirements of semiconductor applications. Making ease of use, leak detection efficiency and mobility within the fab environment system priorities, the UL1000 Fab provides an extremely fast leak rate response across all measurement ranges.
The UL1000 Fab offers never before seen leak rate stability down to < 5 x 10-12 mbar l/s through an optimised vacuum architecture that combines high helium pumping speed and high inlet pressures. Proprietary software, I-CAL (Intelligent Calculation Algorithm of Leak Rates), allows you to forget long response times in low leak rate ranges as the UL1000 Fab responds quickly to all leak rate ranges.
With the addition of the TC1000 Test Chamber accessory, the UL1000 Fab Helium Leak Detector provides easy, fast and accurate testing of hermetically sealed parts like IC packages, quartz crystals and laser diodes.
- wide measurement range over 15 decades
- short pumpdown and response time
- mobile all-metal housing for added convenience with uncompromised maneuverability
- I-CAL to ensure fastest response time to leaks in all measurement ranges
- zero function with automatic integration time alignment for fast and reliable test results
- intelligent vacuum design with rugged scroll pump and multiple inlet turbomolecular pump that provides high helium pumping speed with high compression
- rotatable display and user interface allows simple and easy control and interaction with the unit
- self-protection features to protect the UL1000 Fab from helium and particle contamination
- auto purge cycle to ensure clean up and readiness for test
- software updates via email
- rugged mass spectrometer system with two filament ion source (3-year warranty) ensures long running time and low maintenance cost
- built-in test leak for internal calibration to ensure accurate test results
- maintenance work on semiconductor process tools, with or without support from their own pump
- applications requiring high pumping speed and senstivity, plus clean testing conditions
- leak testing of components before they are installed in existing tools
- inspections and installations of process gas systems
- built-in software menu "Auto Leak Test" function to perform automatic test of hermetically sealed components with the TC1000 Test Chamber