The INFICON Ecotec E3000 multi-gas leak detector is bringing new levels of productivity and reliability to the final leak testing of refrigerators, freezers, automotive air conditoners and similar products. Leaks that are not found increase your warranty costs. False alarms increase your rework costs. Therefore, improving the accuracy and reliability of your testing operation will provide immediate cost savings.
The Ecotec E3000 leak detector is specifically designed for demanding production environments. Numerous features make it easy and comfortable to use while making it more immune to careless operation and minimizing operator errors. It is also fast, to make the best use of your available cycle time. Innovative design and robustness keep the cost of ownership down and ensure very high up-time.
- Improved system design compensates for poor sniffing operation reducing the potential for missed leaks
- IGS (Interfering Gas Suppression) ensures only leaks are detected.
- Built-in ECO-Check reference leak allows for easy and fast calibration at the production line at any time
- Multiple alarms make sure leaks can not be overlooked
- I-Guide (operator-guiding mode) ensures your operator tests the right locations with the right technique
- Unit can be operated via the probe display and probe buttons without access to the main unit
- Built-in illumination source on the probe helps precisely position the sniffer tip
- Ergonomic probe design allows for easy and comfortable use
- Operating software is available in many languages
|Min. detectable leak rate for|
|R134a||0.05 g/a (0.002 oz/yr)|
|R600a||0.05 g/a (0.002 oz/yr)|
|Measuring scale||0.05 – 999.99 g/a (0.015 – 99.999 oz/yr)|
|Response time incl. sniffer line||0.8s|
|Max No. of gases detected simultaneously||4|
|Leak rate units||g/a, oz/y, mbar l/s, ppm, Pa m3/s|
|Gas flow||160 sccm|
|Start-up time||< 2 min|
|Ambient temperature range||10 – 45 °C (50 – 113 °F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||610 x 370 x 265 mm (24 x 14.6 x 10.4 in)|
|Weight||34 kg (75 lbs)|