INFICON Protec P3000(XL) Helium Sniffer Leak Detector is specifically designed for full-time sniffing applications in demanding production Environments.
The Protec P3000(XL) leak detector brings increased levels of productivity and reliability to the sub-assembly and mid-production testing of refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners automotive air conditioners, RAC components and similar products. Numerous features make it easy and comfortable to use, while making it immune to careless or untrained operation. It is also fast to make the best use of your available cycle time.
Protec P3000(XL) leak detector uses innovative INFICON Wise Technology in this robust, reliable and maintenance-free sensor. The Wise Technology sensor combined with the unique design and ruggedness of the leak detector, provides a very low cost of ownership and high up-time.
- I-Guide operator guiding mode ensures your operator is testing the right locations with the correct technique.
- Improved system design compensates for operator error reducing the potential for missed leaks.
- Multiple alarm functions make sure alarms can not be overlooked.
- Built-in PRO-Check reference leak allows for easy and fast calibration at the production line at any time.
- A small display in the ergonomically-designed probe handle shows the leak rate, so the operator can concentrate on the sniffing process and monitoring the leak rate at the same time.
- Leak rates can be displayed in refrigerant equivalents from a gas library.
- Built-in illumination source of the probe helps precisely position the sniffer tip
- New, low-maintenance sensor yields high reliability and low cost of ownership.
- Automatic standby prevents intake of contaminants into the sniffer probe, thus saving filter and sensor life.
- Operating software is available in many languages.
- Sub-assembly and midproduction testing of:
- Air conditioners
- Automotive air conditioners
- RAC components
- and similar products.
|Min. detectable leak rate Protec P3000||1E-7 mbar l/s|
|Min. detectable leak rate Protec P3000XL with 300 sccm||1E-7 mbar l/s|
|Min. detectable leak rate Protec P3000XL with 3000 sccm||1E-6 mbar l/s|
|Measuring scale Protec P3000||5 decades|
|Measuring scale Protec P3000XL with 300 sccm||5 decades|
|Measuring scale Protec P3000XL with 3000 sccm||4 decades|
|Sensor response time||450 ms|
|Response time incl. sniffer line||< 0.7 s|
|Leak rate units||mbar l/s; Pa m3/s; ppm|
|Refrigerant equivalent leak rates||g/a; oz/yr; lb/yr|
|Dimensions (width x depth x height)||610 x 265 x 370 mm (24 x 10.4 x 14.6 in)|
|Weight||27 kg (60 lbs)|
|Gas flow Protec P3000||300 sccm|
|Gas flow Protec P3000XL||3000 sccm / 300 sccm|
|Ambient temperature range||10-45°C (50-113°F)|