Leak testing with tracer gas requires filling your test object. The TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler is a stand-alone instrument which allows for easy and reliable tracer gas filling and evacuating. It ensures that the entire test object is filled with tracer gas at the right time and at the right pressure. It also evacuates the tracer gas after the test avoiding contamination of the work area.
The new user interface allows easy, intuitive control of the instrument reducing operating errors. The filler has no moving parts, thus minimizing maintenance expense, and is well-suited for use in industrial serial production.
The TGF11 is an accessory to INFICON hydrogen and helium leak detectors, such as Sensistor Sentrac Hydrogen Leak Detector.
- Ensured tracer gas filling in the entire test object
- Avoids background contamination
- Made for demanding industrial environments
- Dual port for filling and evacuating for short cycle times
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy set-up
- Evacuates, fills and purges the test object
- Available in low pressure version (0.05 - 2 barg/ 0.7 - 29 PSIG) and standard version (0.3 - 10 barg /4.4 - 145 PSIG)
- Gross leak abort function prior to tracer gas filling
- Prop valve for optimized filling
- Uses a cost-effective venturi pump for gas evacuation - minimazing maintenance costs