Kosaplus is one of Korea's largest manufacturers of pneumatic actuators or electric motors. Kosaplus pneumatic controlled ball valves are of high quality and are relatively inexpensive.
Pneumatic butterfly valve is a line of valves that open and close the pipeline by the force of compressed air. The compressed air is pumped into the cylinder chamber, the pneumatic actuator will make the butterfly valve rotate by 90 degrees, thereby creating a valve opening and closing operation.
Kosaplus pneumatic butterfly valve is one of the very good quality valve lines: the whole body is made of aluminum alloy material: high rigidity, good impact resistance, and flexible plasticity. Butterfly valve body is usually made of material: Cast iron body, 304 stainless steel wing. The quality of the product is not inferior to the European origins, but the price is relatively cheaper than the competitors.
- Housing material: stainless steel, cast iron, plastic
- Working pressure: PN16, PN20, PN25, PN40, PN63
- Working air compression 0 ~ 8bar
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 200⁰C
- Working environment: water, liquid, gas
- Connection: JIS, BS, PN16
- Connection type: flange (JIS10K, ANSI, BS)
- Actuator model: Kosaplus AD, RD, AS, RS
- Valve model: ON/OFF or Linear