Endmill with unequal tooth spacing and variable leads
- Periodicity of cutting stress is effectively suppressed by continuously changing outer teeth spacing, allowing for chattering control.
For titanium alloy and SUS and for steels
- There are two types, for steels and for titanium alloy and SUS that support almost any work materials.
GSX II coating
- With the multi-layer of heat resistance coating and hard coating, GSX MILL VL supports cutting of hardened materials. With high wear resistance and anti-adhesion properties, stable chip removal is realized for a wide range of work materials.
Unequal spacing of teeth and variable leads
Coating (GSX II coating)
- Achieves excellent heat resistance with enhanced oxidation resistance and heat dissipation
- Features a new layered structure for high hardness
- Optimizes the crystal structure of the film for increased resistance to wear and adhesion