Vertical wall milling up to 5D height
- Well-balanced sharpness and rigidity realize high efficient and high precision milling for vertical walls.
Endmill with unequal tooth spacing and variable leads
- Periodicity of cutting stress is effectively suppressed by continuously changing outer teeth spacing, allowing for chattering control.
For titanium alloy and SUS and for steels
- There are two types, for steels and for titanium alloy and SUS that support almost any work materials.
GSX II coating
- With the multi-layer of heat resistance coating and hard coating, GSX MILL VL supports cutting of hardened materials. With high wear resistance and anti-adhesion properties, stable chip removal is realized for a wide range of work materials.
Additional release of the radius model
- The radius model was added to the steel type and the titanium alloy and SUS type.
Unequal spacing of teeth and variable leads
Reduce vibration and realize high quality milling by adapting unequal index and lead design.
Coating (GSX II coating)
- Achieves excellent heat resistance with enhanced oxidation resistance and heat dissipation
- Features a new layered structure for high hardness
- Optimizes the crystal structure of the film for increased resistance to wear and adhesion