Nordson AD-41 handguns meet a wide range of hot melt adhesive application needs with quick-connect nozzle adapters and easy angle orientations to produce bead, swirl and spray patterns.
The handgun’s internal RTD (resistance temperature detector) provides consistent adhesive temperature and flow during continuous or intermittent operation. Operating temperatures ranging from 130° to 450°F (55° to 230°C) can be selected to accommodate a wide variety of adhesive and substrate properties.
Dual-ground paths protect the operator from injury and equipment from damage. Electrical connections use make-first break-last ground pins to prevent power up of the hose or handgun without a grounded connection.
AD-41 handguns and hoses stand up to demanding bonding and sealing applications. Durable hose connectors, nozzle adapters and internal components provide long service life.
- Balanced handgrip and 360-degree swivel minimize operator fatigue and promote accurate dispensing at any angle.
- Easy adhesive pattern changes, including top-feed, bottomfeed and down-apply extruded bead and spray patterns.
- Ever-cool handle promotes comfort and reduces burn risk by enclosing heated components and flow paths within the gun body, not the handle.
- Thumb safety switch helps prevent accidental dispensing.
- Optional air control kit simultaneously manages on-off air flow and adhesive flow for exceptional swirl or spray pattern control and repeatability.
Line-ups & Specifications
|Maximum Operating Temperature||450° F (230° C)|
|Maximum Hydraulic Pressure||1500 psi (103 bar)|
115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Length 7.38 in (187.5 mm)
Depth (w/o nozzle) 6.31 in (160.3 mm)
Width 1.62 in (41.1 mm)
Weight 1.4 lb (635 g)
|Extrusion Nozzle Orifice Diameters|
Standard: 0.020, 0.030, 0.040, 0.050, 0.060, 0.090 in.
Extended: 0.042, 0.061, 0.090, 0.130 in.
|Available Hoses (5/16 in diameter)||8, 12, 16 ft (2.4, 3.6, 5.0 m)|