Nordson Ultimus IV Positive Displacement Dispensers
Positive displacement benchtop fluid dispensing control for general applications. The Ultimus™ IV Series is ideal for applying uniform amounts of two-part epoxies and other fluids that change viscosity over time. Compressed air is not required.
These electronically-operated units use stepper motors and patented technology to produce accurate, repeatable deposits regardless of changing fluid viscosity or temperature.
The operator uses a menu-driven touch pad to set deposit volume (as small as 0.1 microliter), flow rate, and other specific criteria. After initial setup, there is no need to recalibrate or reset the dispenser due to changes in fluid viscosity or reservoir volume.
Features & Benefits
- All-electric, multi-function display
- 100 user-defined memory cells
- Non-pneumatic, shop air not required
- Programmable pullback stops drooling
- Higher productivity and first-pass yields
- Greater process control
- Better product quality, reliability, and appearance
- Less rework and fewer rejects
- No waste or mess
- 7017178 For 3cc syringe barrels
- 7017181 For 5cc syringe barrels
- 7017177 For 10cc syringe barrels
- 7017179 For 30cc syringe barrels