Experience a new level of accuracy, consistency, and process control when dispensing glue, epoxy, oil, grease, silicone, sealant, cyanoacrylate, solder paste, and other fluids.
Ideal for applications that involve two-part epoxies, UV-cure adhesives, and other fluids that thicken over time or get thinner as ambient temperatures rise, the Ultimus V delivers consistent, repeatable deposits.
With an intuitive RS232 interface, the Ultimus V provides full electronic control of dispense time, pressure, and vacuum settings for exceptionally accurate deposits. Users can program patterns with up to three different shot sizes. The easy-to-program system keeps critical fluid dispensing processes consistent from start to finish.
- Full electronic pressure regulation
- 400 individual memory storage cells
- Steady, Timed, and Teach modes
- Multi-level operator lockout
- End of Cycle Feedback loop
- External PC interface for data input
- Display cycle counter
- Programmable air pressure that automatically adjusts as fluid gets thicker or thinner
- Easy, one-time “set it and forget it” operation for each fluid and job
- Simultaneous display of all dispensing parameters for simplified process control