The HECR is a refrigerant-free temperature control device mountable in a 19-inch rack. Rack mounting recovers desktop or floor space, permitting stacking of related devices and mobility, depending on the rack style. This model achieves high precision regulation of recirculating coolant using a water-cooled peltier element. Water cooling offers advantages including higher capacity (HECR012), lower noise, lower power consumption, reduced exhaust heat for temperature-sensitive installation spaces, and less dust and vibration when compared to the air cooled version. Once the HECR is connected to the coolant circuit, facility water and power, operation can begin.
- Fluid fill and drain ports on the front
- Mechanical sealless magnet pump eliminates shaft seal leaks
- Cooling/Heating capacities: 800W/1.4kW, 1.2kW/2kW
- Temperture stability: ±0.03°C or Better depending on load stability
- Power supply requirement: 100 ~ 240 VAC (800W) or 200~240 VAC (1.2kW) (50/60Hz)
- Circulating Fluid: water or 20% ethylene glycol
- Standards: CE, UL, RoHS