- VMI filter is designed to improve indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The filters are designed to trap and concentrate particulate air contaminants, especially during high air flow and turbulence air situation.
- VMI media is manufactured with two layers of glass fibers; coarser filters on the air entering side and finer fiber on the air leaving side.
- Our dual density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the filter utilizing the full cleaning potential of the filter media, which leads to high dust holding capacity and provide the result of low maintenance cost the high moisture resistant characteristic of this filter media also makes the filter suitable to be installed at high humidity area
- VIM comes with different choices of cell side, which is Particle board, Galvanzied steel, and Stainless steel. The metal cell side comes with 3 different designs, which is None Header, Single Header and Double Header construction. Besides that, VMI also comes with High temperature model which albel to withstand the temperature up to 250 degree celcius.
Ideal solution for critical operating conditions such as
- Variable air volume
- Turbulent aiflow
- Repeated fan shutdown
- High temperature operation
- High humidity
- Intermittent exposure to water such as seacoast installations