Insulation testing made simpler
- Featuring enhanced measurement response times of 0.5 seconds and new functionallity for PASS/FAIL Judgement and Polarization Index and Dielectirc Absoprtion Ratio testing
- Ability to log up to a 1000 data points to internal memory for offline analysis to a PC
- Automatic LED backlight when working in remote areas with low visibility
Guaranteed reliability for every scenario
- Large voltage generation and resistance measurement ranges to suit a wide variety of insulaiton types
- Basic voltage measurement accuracy of +/- 1% of reading and resistance measurement of +/- 2% of reading with the ability to measure up to 4000 MΩ
- Power off function that minimizes idle time and conserves battery life
- Built-in auto-ranging for improved resolution at lower resistance levels
- IP40 Protection Grade for enhanced ruggedness in harsh enviornments
- Wide Insulation Test Voltages: 50V to 1,000 V
- AC Voltage: 2 Vrms to 600 Vrms (45 to 65 Hz)
- DC Voltage: +/- 2 to 600 Vdc
- Low-Resistance: 40.00 to 4,000 Ω
- Voltage (AC & DC): 0.1% of reading +/- 4 digits
- Resistance: ±2.5% reading ±8 digit (0.20 to 4000 Ω) ±8 digit (0.00 to 0.19 Ω)
- Two colors for judging measurement results
- USB Version 1.1 Compliant
- Insulation Detioration Diagnosis
- Automatic LED and Backlight
- Line probe with switch
Two colors for judging measurement results
Set a desired reference value with the comparator function, and it will judge PASS (Green) or FAIL (Red) of a measurement result.
Approximately 0.5 s high-speed measurement*
The measurement time of insulation resistance is approx. 0.5 s, which contributes to reducing the operation time.
*Under the conditions specified by Yokogawa, it may take time to measure due to the influence of capacitive component of a measuring target.
USB Version 1.1 Compliant
PC communication is possible with the dedicated USB communication adaptor (91030). Users can save as many as 1000 measurements to the internal memory from which data required for report generation, such as measurement data/time, measured value and range can be transmitted to a PC via communication.
91030 USB communication adaptor （Sold separately）
Driver installation is required to use the 91030 USB communication adaptor.
Insulation deterioration diagnosis (PI and DAR measurement*)
The increase and decrease of resistance value can be measured by continuously measuring the insulation resistance for a prescribed time. The insulation deterioration of the unit under test can be diagnosed by this increase/ decrease. This parameter is useful for preventive maintenance of industrial automation equipment such as Magnetic Flow Meters or electrical equipment.
*PI: Polarization Index (Resistance after 10 minutes and Resistance after 1 minute)
DAR: Dielectric Absorption Rate (Resistance after 1 minute and Resistance after 15 seconds)
Auto lighting backlight and LED light
MY600 has a backlight that automatically lights up in a dark place, as well as an LED light to illuminate objects.
Line probe with switch
Users can turn measurement on/ off with the hand switch on the line probe, allowing them to work more efficiently. This probe is included with the unit.
Resistance Measurement Accuracy (tolerance): Within 1 year of shipment
|Rated Measuring Voltage||50V||100V||125V||250V||500V||1000V|
|Maximum Effective Reading||100 MΩ||200 MΩ||250 MΩ||500 MΩ||2000 MΩ||4000 MΩ|
|First Effective Measuring Range||0.100 to 10.00 MΩ||0.100 to 20.00 MΩ||0.100 to 25.00 MΩ||0.100 to 50.00 MΩ||0.100 to 500 MΩ||0.100 to 1000 MΩ|
|Accuracy at First Effective Measuring Range||±2% reading ±2 digit|
|Second Effective Measuring Range||10.01 to 100 MΩ||20.01 to 200.0 MΩ||25.01 to 250.0 MΩ||50.1 to 500 MΩ||501 to 2000 MΩ||1001 to 4000 MΩ|
|Accuracy at Second Effective Measuring Range||±5% reading|
|Accuracy at 0.050 to 0.099 MΩ||±2% reading ±4 digit|
|Accuracy at 0.000 to 0.049 MΩ||±2% reading ±6 digit|
Accuracy (tolerance): Within 1 year of shipment
|AC Voltage Measurement Range||2 Vrms to 600 Vrms (45-65 Hz)|
|DC Voltage Measurement Range||±(2.0 to 600) Vdc|
|AC/DC Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±1% reading ±4 digit|
|Low Resistance Measurement Range||40.00/400.0/4000 Ω (Auto range)|
|Low Resistance Measurement Accuracy||±2.5% reading ±8 digit (0.20 to 4000 Ω) ±8 digit (0.00 to 0.19 Ω)|
|Display||4000 Counts Digital Display|
|Built-in Functions||PI/DAR, PASS/FAIL with indicator, USB communication, Auto LED light|
|Measurement Categories||CAT III 600V|
USB communication dedicated cable between PC and the main unit
Infrared communication adaptor and Communications cable (USB) 1 set.
CD contents: Communication driver, User’s manual, Install manual.
Main baby and accessoryhousing
Length: 1.4 m, MY600 only
Length: 2.0 m, Earth probe and alligator clip adapters
Size: 61.9 × 26 mm
Length: 115.4 mm
For hanging the main body during measurement