Yokogawa Pressure Calibrator CA700
The CA700 Pressure Calibrator has a basic accuracy of 0.01% of reading on pressure measurement and 0.015% of reading on Current/Voltage source/measurement, which makes it the most accurate calibrator in the portable calibrator class.
The CA700 Pressure Calibrator has a basic accuracy of 0.01% of reading on pressure measurement and 0.015% of reading on Current/Voltage source/measurement, which makes it the most accurate calibrator in the portable calibrator class. It also has the highest resolution and widest range of any portable instrument, with a resolution of 0.001 kpa (200.00 kpa range) and a resolution of 0.0001 psi (at the 29 psi range). A high pressure module, the PM100, is now available, that effectively increases the pressure range of the CA700 to 2300 PSI, all the while maintaining the same basic accuracy of 0.01%.
Pressure is one of the most important and commonly measured forces in industrial plants and sites. Other commonly measured forces, such as temperature, flow and level, can all be derived from pressure. Because of this, pressure transmitters are especially crucial for maintaining the health and safety of plant operations. For a pressure transmitter to perform reliably, periodic calibration of these devices is absolutely necessary. Yokogawa's pressure calibrators are specifically suited for this task due to their:
- Supports customizable, bulit-in "AS-FOUND" and "AS LEFT" routines
- Can be used as a data logger or USB storage
- Integration with FieldMate 3.03 for an all-in-one calibration system
- Integration with pressure modules to calibrate up to 2.3K PSI
- Best in class accuracy for the portable pressure calibrator product line
- Utilizes the same high quality Yokogawa patented dPharp sensor technology
- Different pressure ranges allow maximum resolution, no matter the situation
- Built with you in mind - Reliable, rugged, and battery-powered
- IP54 dust and water proof case for harsh enviroments
- Light-weight and built-in stand
The CA700 Pressure Calibrator is the most accurate calibrator in the portable class having a basic accuracy of 0.01% of reading on pressure measurement and 0.015% of reading on Current/Voltage source measurement. Supporting “As Found”, “As Left” and error rate, makes the CA700 a great tool for field calibration and maintenance work. Available in low pressure, medium pressure or high pressure ranges with selectable high-performance hand pumps for each range. Pressure modules are available which extend the range of the CA700 when calibrating higher pressures.
Portability meets accuracy
- Accuracy 0.01% rdg for Pressure / 0.015% rdg for Current/Voltage (source/measurement)
- Highest resolution class 0.001kPa (200.000 kPa range) 0.0001 psi (29 psi range)
Perfectly engineered for pressure calibration
- “As Found”, “As Left” and error rate (%)
- IP54 dustproof and water proof case for harsh environments
- 4-20mA step function for signal generation
- 20mA Simulator to carry out loop test.
- Two-wire Transmitter Loop Check
- 250-ohm resistor for HART and BRAIN communication
- Supports compatibility with FieldMate 3.03 for a fully integrated calibration system
|CA700-E-03-U2-P1||3500kPa, RC 1/4" Female Thread|
|CA700-E-01-U2-P2||200kPa, 1/4" NPT Female Thread|
|CA700-E-02-U2-P2||1000kPa, 1/4" NPT Female Thread|
|CA700-E-02-U2-P1||1000kPa, RC 1/4" Female Thread|
|CA700-E-03-U2-P2||3500kPa, 1/4" NPT Female Thread|
|CA700-E-01-U2-P1||200kPa, RC 1/4" Female Thread|
Low Pressure Pump 91051 (Accessory for CA700)
Hydraulic Pressure Pump 91061 (Accessory for CA700)
Pneumatic Pressure Pump 91056 (Accessory for CA700)
The PM100 is a pressure module that extends the pressure measurement range of the CA700. It uses the same silicon resonant dPharp sensor as the parent unit, featuring similar accuracy and resolution.