Yuken Logic Valves can be incorporated in manifold blocks to form optimum integrated hydraulic circuits and compact hydraulic power units. Being a poppet type, the elements permit high pressure, high flow rates, high speed and shock less shifting with low pressure drop.
Typical applications include steel mill machines, injection molding machines, machine tools and so on. In addition, Yuken Logic Valves cavity specifications confirm to ISO standards.
- Multifunction performance in terms of direction, flow and pressurecan be obtained by combining elements and covers.
- Poppet-type elements virtually eliminate internal leakage and Hydraulic locking. Because there are no overlaps, response time is very high, permitting high-speed shifting.
- For high pressure, large capacity systems, optimum performance is achieved with low pressure losses.
- Since the logic valves are directly incorporated in cavities provided in blocks, the system is free from problems related to piping such as oil leakage, vibration and noise, and higher reliability is achieved.
- Multifunction logic valves permit compact integrated hydraulic systems which reduce manifold dimensions, mass and achieve lower cost compared to conventional types.